Set at the end of a quiet rural road on the edge of Helensville, you will find this small slice of Tuscany. Built by the present owners and lived in for 20 years it is a home full of character and love. The family is moving on, so reluctantly, have decided to sell.
The 210m2 home is simple luxury packed with quality and style. Three bedrooms, two lounges and two bathrooms in the main house.
A separate studio with one bedroom upstairs, generous lounge, kitchenette and its own full bathroom is accessed via a covered walkway.
A large 9m x 6m Garage and workshop is separate from the house.
- very sunny property
- heat pump, open fire and gas heating
- entertainers kitchen with great flow to the outdoor pebbled area and to the covered al fresco dining area.
- bush walk, river, wetland and glow worms
- clever design that works for two people or a large family
- landscaped and fenced
- quality chattels includes the new spa pool and plumbed fridge/freezer (other items negotiable.)
Viewing is by appointment only, be quick this won't be on the market long.
Asking Price $1,379,000
Contact Peter Brennan on 0274 449 822